About me Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Jinane Tabcharani and I am currently studying at Montmorency college in the program of Accounting And Business Management (DEC-BAC path). This is my second session now, and t he DEC-BAC path that I chose allows me to finish the program in two years instead of three, and get my baccalaureate 2 years later in university. The program of Accounting and Bussiness Management is supposed to teach me the overall economic state of a business/company. It offers courses like marketing, accounting, communication, managment, customer service, humain ressources and more. About this blog Through this blog, I’ll be sharing my experiences, business tips, study hacks, and career advice for anyone interested in accounting and management. Whether you’re already in the program, thinking about joining, or just curious about business, you’ll find something useful here! Make sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any posts, and feel free t...
Comments
Post a Comment